Statement of Privacy
EAST WEST GLOBAL FUNDS (“EWG”) values its investors, and maintaining investor trust and confidence is its highest priority. While it is necessary for EWG to obtain accurate and current information about its investors in order to provide the highest level of service, EWG is dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its investors’ information.
EWG will never sell investors’ personal information to anyone. EWG promises that it will uphold the privacy and procedures as set forth below.
Information EWG collects about its investors:
- The personal information including an investor’s name, address, social security number or tax identification number, and financial information
- Information regarding an investor’s transactions with EWG including trading history
- Information about an investor’s credit history, and/or information that EWG may receive from consumer reporting agencies
Information EWG may share about investors:
- EWG will not sell personal information regarding its current or former investors.
- EWG may disclose information about current or former investors in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order subpoena.
- EWG may also disclose personal information as necessary to perform credit checks, collect debts, enforce EWG’s legal rights or otherwise protect its interests and property
EWG is committed to the protection of personal information and to protecting investors’ privacy.
Only authorized EWG employees or agents will have access to investors’ personal information. All of employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security. Additionally, EWG maintains physical, electronic and procedural standards to safeguard nonpublic personal information.