At East West Global, LLC (EWG) we value our customers, and maintaining customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. While it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customers’ information.
EWG will never sell your personal information to anyone. We promise that we will uphold the privacy and procedures as set forth below.
Information EWG Collects:
- The personal information you supply to us in account-opening applications (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, social security number or tax identification number, and financial information about you;
- Information regarding your transactions with us and/or your use of the various services and products that we provide; and
- Information about your credit history and/or information that we may receive from consumer reporting agencies.
Information EWG Discloses:
- EWG will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers;
- EWG discloses nonpublic personal information with third parties only as required by law; and
Information EWG May Disclose:
- Information regarding current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order subpoena; and
- Personal information as necessary to perform credit checks, collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
EWG is committed to the protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy.
Only authorized EWG employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.